US political veteran to deliver RSE signature event in Aberdeen
A former communications director to the United States Senate and current Head of Public Affairs at Facebook will deliver the Royal Society of Edinburgh's signature event at the University of Aberdeen.
Pupils journey from classroom to kitchen and boardroom with University's help
Youngsters at an Aberdeen primary school have been learning about nutrition and marketing with help from the University of Aberdeen's Rowett Institute.
Volunteers needed to boost pivotal study into nation's health
Every adult and young person in Scotland is being invited to join a major study that will help shape the nation's healthcare.
It isn't what you know, it's what you think you know
Survey of over 2000 adults in the UK identifies potential pitfalls of science communication.
£6m study on impact of environment on immune system in unborn babies and young children
A multi-million pound project to research the development of the immune system in babies in the womb and young children has been launched.
Prestigious £1.7m Medical Research Council Fellowship for clinical trials scientist
A senior scientist with the University of Aberdeen has been awarded a significant fellowship from the Medical Research Council (MRC) to explore how to maximise the potential for behavioural science to improve how clinical trials are run.
Mental health prescriptions for children up nearly 60 percent
Along with broad increase in prescriptions, study finds differences in mental healthcare according to gender of children and wealth of families.
Genome technologies bring long-awaited answers to families in Scotland
The detection and management of inherited rare and serious conditions in routine care can be improved by genome sequencing, a new study involving the University of Aberdeen has found.
Backlog could mean up to seven-year wait for orthopaedic operations
According to new research from the University of Aberdeen if surgical rates do not increase in Scotland, orthopaedic patients listed in July 2022 will have up to a seven year wait in one health board area, with the average wait across all Scottish health boards climbing to more than two...
New approach for drug and alcohol services proposed
People who have sought help for drugs and alcohol should be actively involved when developing new services according to new research from the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2023
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2023
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015