Early career scientists in Aberdeen set to benefit from £170million funding
Early career scientists working at the University of Aberdeen are set to benefit from £170m of funding following an announcement by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC).
Award for Aberdeen initiative that 'reduces research waste'
Aberdeen academics have won a prestigious international award for making trials of new healthcare treatments more efficient. Professor Shaun Treweek and his team won the 2019 Cochrane-REWARD prize for reducing research waste after starting an initiative called Trial Forge. Randomised trials are the gold standard for evaluating healthcare treatments - thousands are...
Robots bring online students closer to the classroom
Robots are bringing online students closer to the classroom in a trial taking place at the University of Aberdeen.
New centre to bring life science academics and industry closer together
A new one-stop-shop to allow Aberdeen life science academic experts and industry to collaborate more easily and effectively has been set up by the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015