£375k study launched to explore experiences of 'long Covid'
A new £375,000 study led by the University of Stirling in collaboration with the University of Aberdeen, is seeking to understand the lived experiences and support needs of people suffering from the long-term effects of Covid-19.
Covid delays in IVF treatment has biggest impact on women over 40
Delays to IVF treatment brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic could reduce the amount of live births in women over 40 by almost a quarter.
Postgraduate Programme in Health Economics for Health Professionals featured in HERU blog
Our first HERU Blog post of 2021 highlights our postgraduate programme in Health Economics for Health Professionals. The HE4HP programme is aimed at health professionals and other interested students. No experience of economics is necessary. The programme covers the core issues of health economics and highlights the relevance of health economics to...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015