£40m hub to drive health innovation and life sciences company growth in Aberdeen
A £40m investment project is set to deliver an innovation hub to double the number of life sciences companies in North East Scotland and support the national ambitions for the sector to collaborate, innovate and commercialise the next generation of therapies and healthcare solutions.
University to welcome new Honorary Graduands at Winter ceremonies
The Chair of a local cancer charity, one of Ireland's most prolific poets and a former Chancellor of the Exchequer will receive honorary degrees from the University of Aberdeen this week.
Staff News - November 2018
Farewell to Fernanda Dias da Silva who leaves us this month for Paris: you’ll be greatly missed but we’re sure that Paris will help ease the pain! Farewell to Malou Luchtenberg who leaves us this month to return to her home University in Groningen after having been with us since August...
Charities join forces for Baird Family Hospital and ANCHOR Centre
Three high-profile north-east charities are set to form a special partnership to support the development of a new hospital and a new centre for oncology and haematology patients including non-malignant blood disorders in Grampian.
Aberdeen part of £15m new Artificial Intelligence centre for Scotland
Scotland is to have its own £15.8m artificial intelligence health research centre, which promises to enable better patient diagnosis, treatment and outcomes, with Aberdeen playing a key role.
RCSEd Dentsply Sirona Dental Skills Competition Winner Announced
Congratulations to BDS5 student Glen Ward who achieved first place at the annual clinical skills crown prep challenge for final year students. Congratulations to Anitha Baskaran and Shona Baillie who were placed second and third respectively.
Aberdeen Cardiovascular and Diabetes Centre launched
The University of Aberdeen welcomed around 70 guests to the launch of the Aberdeen Cardiovascular and Diabetes Centre (ACDC) today (Friday, November 2).
HSRU's Dr Eilidh Duncan has been awarded a personal fellowship from the newly formed THIS Institute
THIS Institute (The Healthcare Improvement Studies) was created by the University of Cambridge and the Health Foundation and offers prestigious fellowships to lead an extended period of research and contribute to the development of the field of healthcare improvement studies. Eilidh is one of three postdoctoral fellows appointed within the first...
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2024
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2024
- May There are no items to show for May 2024
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2024
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2024
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2024
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2024
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2024
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2024
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2024
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015