Male breast cancer in Scotland at record 25 year high
The number of men living in Scotland who have received a breast cancer diagnosis has risen continuously for the last 25 years and in 2017 reached 1.3 cases per 100,000 men.
Clinical trial gives hope for families with Huntington's disease
One of the first people in Scotland to take part in a new clinical trial for Huntington's Disease says the programme gives him hope for the future.
New treatment hope for those affected by muscle loss
New research from the University of Aberdeen has identified the genes responsible for muscle mass
Donation to provide new home for next phase of new MRI technology
The next generation of MRI scanning technology will take a major step forward thanks to a generous £600,000 donation from a charity founded by a family with long established links to the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015