Find out more about being a health study volunteer
Scientists from the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute are trying to discover if increasing the levels of zinc in our diets can improve our health, and are seeking 45 healthy men to help them investigate further.
Five medical students win prestigious bursary awards
Five Aberdeen medical students researching areas such as infection prevention, cancer and chronic pain have secured prestigious bursary awards to assist their studies.
'Heart repair' research boosted by new findings
Scientists trying to find ways to regenerate a damaged heart have shed more light on the molecular mechanisms that could one day make this a reality.
Report finds patients are unaware of help entitlement
Research from the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society and the University of Aberdeen found that almost 90 percent of Rheumatoid Arthritis patients in Scotland felt the condition affected their daily lives yet they were unaware of help available to them from their local council.
University leads biggest Doors Open Day yet!
Saturday 10 September is Doors Open Day in Aberdeen this year and a bumper number of buildings are open with more events and talks than ever before.
University remains in top 150
The University of Aberdeen has maintained its position in the top 150 universities in the world in the latest QS World University Rankings.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015