Internationally acclaimed Care Framework for Huntington's Disease launched in Grampian
One of the world's first local Care Frameworks for Huntington's Disease (HD) has been launched in Grampian.
Major new study examines link between performance related pay and stress
The relationship between performance-related pay (PRP) and stress will be the focus of a major new study by economists and health psychologists at the University of Aberdeen.
Scientists reveal new insight into tackling obesity
Obesity has become one of the most significant challenges to human health. But now scientists at the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute have discovered a tiny group of brain cells that could be harnessed to tackle obesity according to a new study published in Cell Metabolism.
Heart murmur website bags medical student award
An Aberdeen medical student who developed an innovative website about heart murmurs has picked up a prestigious award.
Brain compare: Scots and Indian scan study could give clues on Alzheimer's
How the brain ages in people from different countries and cultural backgrounds is the focus of a new study by the University of Aberdeen.
HSRU Unit Director Craig Ramsay to appear at Edinburgh Fringe in Cabaret of Dangerous Ideas 2018
Craig Ramsay and Jan Clarkson (University of Dundee) will be appearing at the New Town Theatre on Saturday 18 August discussing 'Politics of the Tooth Fairy'.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015