Promising drug trials for spin-out company in the fight against Alzheimer's disease
Phase three trials for a drug which targets Alzheimer's disease developed by a company spun out of the University of Aberdeen have shown promising results.
Aberdeen to host world's biggest science and technology engagement conference
Aberdeen is to host the world's biggest global conference on science communication focused on practices for sharing science and technology with the public.
Taking aspirin could have better outcome for stroke patients
An international collaboration of scientists has carried out a large scale study looking at whether the use of antithrombotic drugs such as aspirin and warfarin prior to a stroke leads to a better outcome.
Aberdeen academics admitted to the Royal Society
Three University of Aberdeen academics will take their place among the world's most eminent scientists when they are admitted as Fellows to the Royal Society today.
University in the top five for graduate employment
The University of Aberdeen is in the top five UK Universities for graduate employment, new data published by the Higher Education Statistics Agency has shown.
Killer Fungus takes over Royal Society exhibition
Research at the University of Aberdeen into potentially deadly fungi is being showcased at the UK's leading exhibit of world-class research.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015