Making health information easier to understand
How best to present research information about treatments to patients the public is being explored by researchers at the University of Aberdeen.
Leading fungal research selected for UK's most prestigious annual science exhibition
Research at the University of Aberdeen into potentially deadly fungi has been selected to exhibit at the UK's leading showcase of world-class research.
Feeling undervalued is more stressful to nurses than the work
Feeling unappreciated and undervalued may cause more stress to nurses than the demands of the work itself.
Welcome for out-of-hours care blueprint led by Aberdeen academic
A framework for the long term future of primary care out-of-hours services in Scotland has been welcomed by Scottish Health Secretary Shona Robison, by the Royal Colleges and widely across NHS Scotland.
New centre to bring together experts on aquaculture
A virtual centre bringing together a vast amount of expertise on aquaculture related research has been launched at the University of Aberdeen.
University spin outs nominated for top Scottish Enterprise awards
Two businesses developed out of University of Aberdeen research, and another that is set to be spun out in the future, have been nominated for prestigious Scottish Enterprise Life Science Awards.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015