Fungal Group awarded £2.5m to lift lid on potentially life-threatening infection
The cause of fungal infections which can have life-threatening consequences for some patients is the target of a new multi-million pound research project led by world leading scientists at the University of Aberdeen.
Global task force tackles problem of untreatable cancers and disease relapse
An academic from the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute of Nutrition and Health is part of a task force which has been investigating how to tackle untreatable cancers and has just had an article published in a special issue of Elsevier's Seminars in Cancer Biology.
Researchers make a breakthrough in terminal childhood illness
World-leading research from the University of Aberdeen has made a significant breakthrough in understanding a form of childhood motor neuron disease.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015