The eyes have it - promising outlook for psychiatric test
A pioneering test to help diagnose mental health disorders is a step closer to being used in hospitals and clinics.
Event to look at the importance of organ donation
The latest in the popular Café Med series, organised by the University of Aberdeen, will take place next week (Monday, October 26).
Multi-million pound funding boost for worldwide trials of Alzheimer's drug
A drug promising hope for Alzheimer's patients - the precursor of which made global news for the University of Aberdeen seven years ago - may now be less than two years away from tackling the 'dementia tsunami' facing today's world.
Life-saving drugs, devastating disease and the demise of the dinosaurs: The double life of fungi
Fungi, in their many forms, have helped save millions of lives by producing drugs that fight infection. However, fungi themselves are also one of the world's biggest killers.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015