"Game-changing" technology to improve Covid-19 face mask protection
Scientists at the University of Aberdeen are using a "game-changing" technology as they aim to produce a new type of face mask that is more effective in stopping the spread of Covid-19.
Better Health and Social Care for Homeless People - A Reflexive Mapping Exercise
We are pleased to announce that Dr Ekta Gupta of the Institute of Dentistry, University of Aberdeen, has led a collaborative report with colleagues at the University of Dundee on the Aberdeen mapping of services addressing homelessness.
Covid's impact on funerals, the bereaved and funeral workers to be examined
The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on funerals is the subject of a new study by the University of Aberdeen.
Aberdeen first in UK to recruit for new Huntington's disease trial
Aberdeen has recruited the first UK patient for a new trial investigating pridopidine, an oral drug for the treatment of Huntington's disease.
250th anniversary celebration for an Aberdeen doctor who transformed military medicine
The University of Aberdeen will celebrate the 250th anniversary of the birth of the 'father of British army medicine' whose life and achievements are commemorated in one of the city's most famous monuments.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015