What becomes of the 'broken hearted'?
The long-term effects of an untreatable condition, often confused with a heart attack, will be explored by University of Aberdeen researchers after they were awarded a prestigious grant.
Typhoid research boosted by prestigious Marie Curie fellowship award
Aberdeen researchers' battle to find new treatments for typhoid has been boosted after winning one of the most prestigious and competitive awards in Europe.
Aberdeen wins two prestigious life science 'Oscars'
Two businesses developed out of University of Aberdeen research have won prestigious life science 'Oscars'.
University's fungal research group officially recognised with MRC Centre status
The University of Aberdeen's reputation for ground-breaking fungal research has seen it afforded the prestigious status of an official UK centre of excellence.
New research shows it is easier for females to gain weight
For many people preventing weight gain can seem like an uphill struggle but scientists led by the University of Aberdeen have discovered why it may be even harder for women.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015