University research celebrated at Going Global conference
Pan-European research collaborations involving the University of Aberdeen were highlighted as part of a conference held in Germany to celebrate partnerships between UK and German universities.
A berry healthy heart study: How do berries help the heart?
Overweight men are being invited to take part in a 'berry' exciting new nutritional study, which may help find ways to decrease the risk of developing heart disease in healthy populations.
Understanding molecular biology? There's an app for that!
The same technology used in Pokémon Go and Snapchat filters is now being used by a University of Aberdeen lecturer to explain fundamental biological processes.
F-ant-astic bugs lead the way in development of new ant-ibiotics
The secret life of some species of ant, which may hold the key to addressing the growing problem of antibiotic resistance, will be uncovered at the University of Aberdeen's May Festival later this month.
Cricket stars at University of Aberdeen ahead of Sri Lanka clash
Scotland cricket stars Matt Cross, Calum McLeod and head coach Shane Burger were at the University of Aberdeen ahead of this weekend's first One Day International against Sri Lanka.
Healthy women volunteers invited to help develop next generation MRI scanner
Women from Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire are being sought to help in the testing and calibration of a new type of MRI scanner, which may provide doctors with more reliable information about breast disease.
Women no more likely to have stillbirth just because their mother had one
Women are no more likely to have a stillbirth just because their mother may have had one, according to new research from the University of Aberdeen.
HSRU attends Healthcare Improvement Scotland Research Symposium
We were delighted to again co-sponsor the Healthcare Improvement Scotland Research Symposium which was held last week (24 April) in Edinburgh. The theme of the symposium this year was ‘Evidence for Value in an era of realistic medicine’ and featured keynote sessions from: Richard Norris (Honorary Fellow at the University of...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015