Trial Forge is creating practical resources for trial teams in response to COVID-19
COVID-19 is affecting the way we all do randomised trials and the Trial Forge team has been providing a range of materials that are relevant to both COVID-19 trials and non-COVID trials affected by COVID-19 (https://www.trialforge.org/covid-19-resources/). Currently these materials fall into three main categories:• Evidence pack: up-to-date summaries of evidence for...
Study examines lockdown impact on older people
The impact of lockdown on older people is under scrutiny by researchers at the University of Aberdeen who are seeking to understand its effect on their physical activity and well-being.
Alternative care plans explored for vulnerable patients amid pandemic
Alternative care plans for vulnerable patients whose regular hospital and GP check-ups have been disrupted due to the Covid-19 pandemic are the focus of a new project to be launched at the University of Aberdeen.
Women may hold the key to successful weight loss for men
The key to successful weight loss for men is women when they live with a female partner, a new study has found.
Extra 1000 Covid-19 tests per day in North-east thanks to University, NHS and partner collaboration
An extra 1000 Covid-19 tests will be carried out every day in North-east Scotland thanks to a partnership between NHS Grampian, the University of Aberdeen and other key partners.
Rowett supports food-focused online learning
The Rowett Institute has contributed to a range of educational resources to help with home schooling during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Covid-19 and musculoskeletal health during lockdown
Researchers at the University of Aberdeen have been awarded £52,000 to investigate the impact of lockdown on patients with arthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions - specifically psoriatic arthritis, axial spondyloarthritis, also known as Ankylosing Spondylitis, and chronic pain conditions including fibromyalgia.
New funding for the development of 'pregnancy style' tests for Covid-19
The University of Aberdeen and Aberdeen-based biologics company, Elasmogen Limited in collaboration with other partners are working to develop 'pregnancy style' tests for Covid-19 which could give a result within half an hour.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015