Aberdeen scientist named on Cannabis Scientist Power List
A leading Aberdeen cannabis and cannabinoid researcher has been named in the Cannabis Scientist Power List for 2020.
Cancer patient's skateboard challenge to tell cancer to 'shove it'
An Aberdeen cancer patient has committed to a unique challenge to raise vital funds for research and to send out a message to the disease that she is fighting back.
University launches new Biomedical Engineering MSc
A new Masters programme launched by the University of Aberdeen is offering students the chance to forge a career at the cutting edge of medical science.
Prize for paper on Scottish geriatrics services
An Aberdeen researcher has won a prize for a research paper looking at the provision of specialised care for older people across Scotland.
New treatment for advanced prostate cancer receives funding boost
A new treatment for advanced prostate cancer being developed by a scientist at the University of Aberdeen has received a major new funding award.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015