University leads biggest Doors Open Day yet
The University of Aberdeen will lead this year's 30th annual Doors Open Day event in Aberdeen, and more buildings than ever before will be open to the public.
Portrait of Aberdeen academic shines light on academics at risk
An academic who travelled to Aberdeen after being forced to flee war-torn Syria features in a new exhibition showcasing work to support scholars whose work puts their lives in danger.
Aberdeen scientist follows in the footsteps of those who inspired him
The British Pharmacological Society (BPS) has named an Aberdeen academic as the 2019 recipient of a prestigious award.
Hospital admissions for older people's services increase by 10% every year across Scotland
Admissions to geriatric medical wards in the 19 largest hospitals with major emergency departments in Scotland have risen by 10% for three consecutive years, reaching 43,311 by 2017/18, according to a new report.
Scottish Health Economics - Launch Conference
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015