A change in approach to tackling Alzheimer's
OPINION :: On World Alzheimer's Day, Professor Alison Murray speaks about a change in direction for Alzheimer's research and Aberdeen's role in tackling the disease.
University of Aberdeen named Scottish University of the Year
The University of Aberdeen has been named Scottish University of the Year in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
Aberdeen academic named as finalist in 2018 Converge Challenge
A University scientist has been announced as a finalist in the 2018 Converge Challenge for her life science business, mycoBiologics.
Inventor of first full body MRI machine passes away
The University of Aberdeen academic who invented the world's first full body MRI scanner has passed away at the age of 77, it has been announced.
Early warning tests for women's heart disease
Tests that 'red flag' the early signs of heart disease in women who had high blood pressure during pregnancy could be developed following a new project by the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015