University of Aberdeen spinout success
The University of Aberdeen has been ranked 10th in the UK for life sciences spinouts by business analyst organisation Beauhurst.
New study shows seafood supplies don't always satisfy dietary recommendations
A new study has found that for many European countries - including the UK - there is not a large enough fish supply to meet the recommended national dietary requirements.
Huntington's disease cases in Northern Scotland up nearly 50% in 30 years
The number of people with a diagnosis of Huntington's disease (HD) in Northern Scotland has increased by almost 50% over the last 30 years according to a new University of Aberdeen study.
Major boost to train the next generation of trials methodologists
A partnership to train the next generation of trials methodologists has been awarded funding by the Medical Research Council through their Doctoral Training Partnership (DTP) competition.
New short course hopes to improve women's healthcare around the world
A new online course that will explore global women's health issues has been launched at the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015