Athletic men and men with diabetes sought for research study
Healthy, athletic men and men with type 2 diabetes are being sought by researchers trying to better understand the link between fat and blood sugar.
Top marks for University in National Student Survey
Students have given the quality of teaching at the University of Aberdeen their seal of approval in the latest National Student Survey (NSS).
From mother to child, food likes and dislikes: pregnant women sought for Rowett 'flavour' study
Researchers at the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute are looking for women who are between 16 and 32 weeks pregnant to taste a range of healthy flavoursome foods as part of a study looking at how babies develop their sense of taste.
Could painkillers be hiding serious arthritis condition from doctors?
Thousands of patients with an inflammatory arthritis condition might be being mis-diagnosed because the pain killers they take hide the problem from doctors.
Successful US arthritis walking programme inspires UK study
A new walking programme for adults with arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions, made popular in the US, is to be trialled in the UK for the first time, led by researchers from the University of Aberdeen.
Scientists call for tougher laws on enforced high heel wear
More needs to be done to stop women having to wear high heels against their will, according to the most thorough review of scientific studies into the shoes.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015