Urology Foundation Trials Unit
CHaRT and the Academic Urology Unit (AUU) were successful in winning the open call for funding to act as The Urology Foundation’s (TUF) clinical trials unit. TUF is a charity dedicated to working with researchers and health care professionals to improve urology care in the UK. Jointly with The British Association of...
Aberdeen study could help save the sight of people with diabetes
Researchers at the University of Aberdeen are investigating a new treatment for diabetes which they hope could reduce one of the most common complications of the condition - sight loss.
New citizen science platform launched to improve oral health and dental care
Our new project, in partnership with the Universities of Dundee, West England Bristol and NHS Education for Scotland, involves an online citizen science platform that is launching today. Members of the public (citizens) are invited to share their experiences, help us improve oral and dental healthcare, learn more about oral...
Opioid use for pain relief increased as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic
The use of opioids for pain relief in patients awaiting hip and knee replacement surgery increased dramatically during the pandemic according to new research from the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015