Scientists awarded £1million to help women make childbirth choices
Researchers from the University of Aberdeen have been awarded almost £1 million to fund research looking into how pregnant women can be supported to plan their birth.
Aberdeen achieves highest ever ranking in Guardian University Guide
The University of Aberdeen has achieved its highest ever ranking of 13th in the UK in the Guardian University Guide, and its seven-place rise from 20th last year also makes it the biggest climber in the top 20.
£4m investment in 20 new research posts to solve major global challenges
The University of Aberdeen is set to invest nearly £4m to recruit 20 experts to address the key global challenges facing society.
Study challenges myth that eating at different times of day leads to differential energy metabolism
Eating the bulk of your daily calories at different times of the day makes no difference to your metabolism, new research has revealed.
Rowett 100th anniversary to be celebrated at Doors Open Day
The north east's world-leading contribution to nutrition will be celebrated when the Rowett Institute welcomes the public through its doors to mark 100 years since it officially opened.
Researchers awarded £2.9 million to improve access to injury care in the Global South
An international team of researchers have been awarded almost £3 million to improve access to injury care in low-and middle-income countries (LMICs).
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015