Aberdeen bone health expert honoured for osteoporosis work
One of the UK's top bone health specialists - and Emeritus Professor of Rheumatology at the University of Aberdeen - has been recognised for his commitment to osteoporosis and his work with the Royal Osteoporosis Society (ROS) in the New Year's Honours.
Toddler toolkit which can identify speech and language problems to be rolled out
Health visitors across England are to be trained to use a toolkit which can identify very young children with speech, language and communication problems.
Pregnancy illness not enough to halt Jessica
Jessica Wood had to pause her studies due to a pregnancy-related illness, but returned to earn her Masters of Public Health.
Prestigious prize for Georgios
Congratulations to Georgios Kounidas from the SMMSN who was awarded the second national prize in the British Geriatrics Society Movement Disorder essay competition.
An 'app' a day to keep the doctor OK
Researchers led by a team at the University of Aberdeen have produced an app for NHS frontline workers to help them have a 'good day' at work.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015