Head of pioneering MRI team passes away
The pioneering medical physicist whose team led the world with their breakthroughs in medical imaging has passed away at the age of 94.
Vaccine roll-out working, first national study suggests
Vaccination has been linked to a substantial reduction in the risk of Covid-19 admissions to Scotland's hospitals, landmark research suggests.
Landmark Scottish study launched to shed light on "neglected area of cardiology"
Researchers in Scotland are to carry out the first ever national study into a potentially fatal heart condition which affects thousands of people in the UK.
Researchers find most Scots are following Covid rules but there is work to do
Scientists at the University of Aberdeen have been researching how well people in Scotland have adopted Covid-19 preventative behaviours such as the FACTS guidance issued by the Scottish Government.
New appointment for Aberdeen aquaculture expert
A University of Aberdeen academic has been appointed to the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre's (SAIC) board.
New study shows impact of international travel on death rates during Covid first wave
A new study comparing countries most severely hit by COVID-19 during the first wave of the pandemic has found that international travel showed the biggest impact on increases in death rates.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015