New year health-kick losing momentum? Scientists find key to curb the cravings
Psychologists from the University of Aberdeen have identified a key factor that can make healthy food more appealing and may help curb cravings for calorific snacks.
Quick and easy ready meals not the best for us - or the planet
A new study from the University of Aberdeen Rowett Institute has found that ready meals are not only not as nutritious as home cooked meals, but also have a higher carbon footprint.
Pharmacists based within care homes make them safer for residents, research shows
Basing pharmacies in care homes makes them safer for residents, a study has shown.
North of Scotland to welcome record number of medical students in 2023
The University of Aberdeen along with NHS Grampian and NHS Highland will welcome almost 300 undergraduate medicine students in September 2023.
Major new study aims to increase understanding of fatigue
Innovative research using AI led by the University of Aberdeen aims to find better ways of managing and treating fatigue.
Family donate £8k to gastroesophageal cancer research
The family of a local man who died of oesophageal cancer have donated almost £8,000 for vital medical research at the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2015
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2015
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2015
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2015
- May There are no items to show for May 2015
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2015
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2015
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2015