Our web pages have been designed to be accessible to blind, partially sighted or disabled users, in accordance with the UK Special Educational Needs and Disability Act (SENDA) 2001.
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Standards
Our web pages are constructed in accordance with the principles and guidance detailed in the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
If you encounter any accessibility problems when using this website, or have suggestions about how we can improve our website in this regard, please contact the Web Team.
- University information for students with disabilities
- Assistive Technology services for disabled students
- Fact sheet on University Library facilities and services for students with disabilities
- Disability information for University of Aberdeen staff
- University of Aberdeen eLearning accessibility
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- The RNIB web access centre
- The JISC TechDis service provides IT-related information and support to disabled staff and students in UK academia - www.techdis.ac.uk
- National Bureau for Students with Disabilities
- British Sign Language (BSL) - Action Plan 2018-2024