Our web pages have been designed to be accessible to blind, partially sighted or disabled users, in accordance with the UK Special Educational Needs and Disability Act (SENDA) 2001 - www.opsi.gov.uk/ACTS/acts2001/ukpga_20010010_en_1.
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Standards
Our web pages are constructed in accordance with the principles and guidance detailed in the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) - www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/.
If you encounter any accessibility problems when using this website, or have suggestions about how we can improve our website in this regard, please contact the Web Team - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University information for students with disabilities - www.abdn.ac.uk/disabilities/
- Assistive Technology services for disabled students - www.abdn.ac.uk/assistivetechnology/
- Fact sheet on University Library facilities and services for students with disabilities - www.abdn.ac.uk/library/documents/guides/gen/qggen002.pdf
- Disability information for University of Aberdeen staff - www.abdn.ac.uk/disability/disabilities.shtml
- University of Aberdeen eLearning accessibility - www.abdn.ac.uk/eLearning/accessibility/
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 - www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/
- The RNIB web access centre - www.rnib.org.uk/professionals/webaccessibility/Pages/web_accessibility.aspx
- The JISC TechDis service provides IT-related information and support to disabled staff and students in UK academia - www.techdis.ac.uk
- National Bureau for Students with Disabilities - www.skill.org.uk