MyCurriculum is currently open for already registered students who wish to make changes to their Sub Session 2, Sub Session 3, or Summer courses (where applicable).
Changes to Sub-Session 2 (Second Half-Session) courses can be made until the following deadlines:
- Sixth Century and short courses where teaching starts in Week 1 of the Second Half-Session - Friday 26 January 2024
- All other courses where teaching starts in Week 1 of the Second Half-Session - Friday 2 February 2024
In most instances, you can make changes to your course selection yourself - our User Guides explain how to do this.
You will, however, require assistance from the Registration Support Service (see the yellow banner on the MyCurriculum launch page) or your Registry Officer to make any changes to your course selection if:
- the course you wish to change was not selected from the tab which opens when you log into MyCurriculum;
- you have received a C7 in the 2023-24 academic year; or
- you are transferring between degree programmes.
Please note: International exchange students should be assisted by their Go Abroad Tutor when completing their course selection and should not make any changes in MyCurriculum themselves.