MyCurriculum 2020-2021 Opening Dates
MyCurriculum will close at 5pm GMT on 30 November 2020 and will reopen on Monday, 11 January 2021 for:-
- new January start students to make their course selections for the 2020/21 academic year, and
- already registered students who wish to make changes to their second sub-session courses (modules).
Please note that before new students can access MyCurriculum, they must have completed Online Registration first. You should wait at least one hour after completing Online Registration before trying to access MyCurriculum and may wish to consult our User Guide before making your course choices in the system.
Changes to second sub-session courses (modules) can be made from 11 January 2021 until the course change deadline:
- Sixth Century and short courses where teaching starts in week 1 - Friday, 29 January 2021
- all other courses where teaching starts in week 1 – Friday, 5 February 2021
In most instances you can make changes to your course choices yourself - our User Guide explains how to do this. However, you will require assistance from the MyCurriculum Support Service or your Registry Officer to make any changes to your courses if:
- the course you wish to change was not selected in the tab which opens up when you log into MyCurriculum but was selected in another tab (When you log into MyCurriculum you will always be taken to the tab where your course choices were last saved.)
- you have received a C7 in the 2020/21 academic year, or
- you are a student who is being accepted for readmission to study in January.
If you require assistance, please contact the MyCurriculum Support Service which will be open from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, from 11 January 2021.
Please note: International exchange students will be assisted in making their course choices by their Go Abroad Tutor and should not make any course changes in MyCurriculum themselves.