University of Aberdeen hosts workshop on Marine Genetic Resources in the BBNJ Process
An inter-disciplinary team from the University of Aberdeen hosted a two day workshop to help build consensus on pragmatic approaches to the conservation and sustainable use of marine biodiversity in areas beyond national jurisdiction.
Dr Couzigou attends Conference on UN Security Council and Respect for Human Rights
The event was hosted by the School of Law at the University of Lorraine, Nancy on June 15th.
Nature Conservation and the Law of Evidence
The Law School hosted a seminar on the above topic on 15th June with speakers from the RSPB, Scottish Land and Estates and the School of Law.
Law School Graduations
The School of Law Graduations took place on Tuesday 19th of June for LLM, PhD, LLB, LLB with Honours, MA legal Studies and for the first time this year, DPLP graduands.
Law Scholarships applications still open until June 30th
There are a number of Law School Postgraduate Scholarships still available, but applications must be received by the end of June. Apply now to be considered.
Law School hosts 'Arbitration Highs and Lows' event
Arbitration expert David Bynmor-Thomas and Brodies Oil & Gas Partner Greg May debated issues around the inclusion of arbitration clauses in commercial contracts.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020