Nicole Hampson Loen awarded the Sir Ian Good Leadership Award (SIGLA)
Congratulations to Nicole Hampson Loen, fourth year LLB (Hons) Law student, who was recently awarded the Sir Ian Good Leadership Award (SIGLA).
School of Law welcomes representatives of Hainan Chinese Justice Department on campus
A delegation of members of the Hainan Justice Department visited the School of Law this week to understand more about the Scottish Criminal Justice system.
Dr Olivia Woolley Attends TRAMEREN Conference at the University of Copenhagen
Dr Olivia Woolley recently attended the Second International Conference of the Transatlantic Maritime Emissions Research Network (TRAMEREN). This conference took place 18-19 September 2018 at the University of Copenhagen. Dr Olivia Woolley presented a paper in the ‘Energy and the Ocean’ session on Tuesday 18 September. The paper was entitled ‘The Marine Strategy...
Law School Academics present at annual Legal Scholars Society Conference
A number of academics from the Law School presented papers at the recent Society of Legal Scholars Conference.
Dr Gloria Alvarez receives Whole Systems Network Fund from the UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC).
Dr Gloria Alvarez has been co-awarded a research grant by the UKERC as part of its Whole Systems Networking Fund.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023