Nicole Hampson Loen awarded the Sir Ian Good Leadership Award (SIGLA)
Congratulations to Nicole Hampson Loen, fourth year LLB (Hons) Law student, who was recently awarded the Sir Ian Good Leadership Award (SIGLA).
School of Law welcomes representatives of Hainan Chinese Justice Department on campus
A delegation of members of the Hainan Justice Department visited the School of Law this week to understand more about the Scottish Criminal Justice system.
Dr Olivia Woolley Attends TRAMEREN Conference at the University of Copenhagen
Law School Academics present at annual Legal Scholars Society Conference
A number of academics from the Law School presented papers at the recent Society of Legal Scholars Conference.
Dr Gloria Alvarez receives Whole Systems Network Fund from the UK Energy Research Centre (UKERC).
Dr Gloria Alvarez has been co-awarded a research grant by the UKERC as part of its Whole Systems Networking Fund.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2019
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019