Gender, Law and Society class visit HMP & YOI Grampian
On the 26th of October, Dr Ilona Cairns and her Gender, Law and Society Class visited HMP & YOI Grampian.
Dr Jonathan Fitchen to speak at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in London
Dr Jonathan Fitchen will speak on “Post-Brexit recognition and enforcement of UK civil and commercial judgments in the EU: problems and challenges” at a conference on 7 October 2016 at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in London. The conference addresses changes and challenges in cross-border litigation after Brexit. More information...
Law professor plays key role in international child support agreement
A law professor from the University of Aberdeen has played a crucial role in negotiating an international agreement on child maintenance payments that will lift tens of thousands of children out of poverty.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021