Dr Olivia Woolley Presents a Paper at ISINI Conference in Wroclaw
Dr Olivia Woolley recently presented a paper on: 'Ecological Contradictions of the International Climate Change Treaties’ at the 13th International Conference Society for the Intercommunication of New Ideas. The conference was held over 2 days from the 30th of August until the 31st of August at the University of Wroclaw...
Dr. Yuksel presents at International Law Association Conference in Sydney
The Law School's Dr.Burcu Yuksel presented her paper 'International Payments in Virtual Currencies: New Challenges for Private International Law' at the International law association Conference on 22nd August .
Professor Peter Duff presents at conference for Thai Judiciary in Thailand
Professor Duff recently shared his knowledge of 'Big Data, Blockchain and Digital Evidence', at a Conference in Bangkok.
Law School alumnus appointed as Chief Constable of Police Scotland
Iain Livingstone, a University of Aberdeen Law School graduate has been appointed as Chief Constable of Police Scotland. Iain studied law here in Aberdeen from 1994 to 1998 graduating with a first class honours degree. He went on to further legal study at Strathclyde University and pursued his legal career in...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021