Malcolm Combe involved in new report for the Scottish Government on small landholdings
A report into small landholdings in Scotland has recently been published by the Scottish Government, available online here. Our Malcolm Combe was one of three contributors to it. The purpose of the "Small Landholdings Landownership & Registration Project Report" was to consider how small landholdings were established and how they have...
Dr Katarina Trimmings obtains funding for EU reseach project on protection of abducting mothers.
Dr Katarina Trimmings has obtained funding for a major collaborative project titled 'Protection of Abducting Mothers in Return Proceedings: Intersection between Domestic Violence and Parental Child Abduction' (POAM Project)
Dr Daria Shapovalova presents a paper at University of Strathclyde Conference
Dr Daria Shapovalova recently presented her paper 'International Governance of Oil Spills from Upstream Petroleum Activities in the Arctic: Response Over Prevention’ at the academic conference at the University of Strathclyde. The conference titled 'A vision for Ocean Law and Governance for 2020-2030 and Beyond Conference' brought together leading researchers...
CRENAME's first workshop took place in Tomsk
The Law School’s Professor Tina Soliman Hunter, and President of the Consortium of Researchers & Experts in North and Artic Marine Ecosystems (CRENAME), recently participated in CRENAME’S first seminar at Tomsk State University on the 28-29th November. The workshop included representatives from Murmasnk Marine Biological Institute, Northern Arctic Federal University named...
Dr. Irène Couzigou presents on unlawful cyber operations at University Halle-Wittenberg
Dr. Irène Couzigou was invited to deliver a reasearch seminar at the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg in Germany on 29 November. In her seminar "Unlawful Cyber Operations under International Law", she argued that Public International Law can apply to cyberspace. She then analysed how States could infringe fundamental international principles when resorting...
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020