International Negotiation Competition 2015
Latifa El Shafei and David Ridley will represent Scotland in the International Negotiation Competition being held this year in Dublin 6-11th July.
NSELP at DART Drilling Simulator
Zeray Yihdego has an article published on the E-International Relations website
The Law School are on Facebook!
Aberdeen graduate appointed as secretary at IoD Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen graduate, Jody Mitchell, has recently been employed as the new branch secretary of the Institute of Directors (IoD) for Aberdeen and Grampian.
Aberdeen University hosts pupils involved in the Brodies PRIME initiative.
NSELP currently hosted by Aberdeen University
Between 21 June and 4 July Aberdeen University will be hosting the third block of the NSELP.
LLM and PhD students exchange their views on research at 'SPEAKEASY'
The Scottish Arbitration Survey
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2019
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019