Europe Direct Aberdeen event
Dr Daria Shapovalova and Dr Olivia Woolley, both of the Aberdeen University Centre for Energy Law, participated in a successful event concerning European Union law and policy on renewable energy at the University's library on 25 October 2017. Dr Shapovalova moderated the event, and Dr Woolley spoke on developing EU policy...
Dr Olivia Woolley participated in the first meeting of the Ecological Law and Governance Association
The well-being of humanity and of all other species is threatened by the rapid and accelerating worldwide deterioration of ecosystems, and therefore of the support base that they provide for life on the Earth. This deterioration is largely due to the cumulative pressures placed by human living on ecosystems and...
Last week we held a Canadian Thanksgiving event for staff and students. This was an excellent opportunity for students from Canada to mingle and also to talk to students who are interested in working there once they graduate.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021