Dr Yiallourides presents at Tokyo International Law Colloquium
The Law School's Dr Yiallourides gave a guest seminar at the International Law Colloquium organised by the Graduate Schools of Law and Politics of the University of Tokyo, Japan.
Professor Duff Delivers a Lecture a Workshop in Bangkok
Professor Paterson attends Energy Law Seminar in The Hague
DPLP Investment Game Competition
Professor Tina Soliman Hunter presents a paper at University of Bergen Conference
Professor Zeray Yihdego presents paper at Workshop on Water Cooperation and Diplomacy in Sudan
As part of the Workshop on Water Cooperation and Diplomacy in the Nile Basin hosted by the University of Khartoum, Sudan, Professor Zeray Yihdego presented his paper "The Fairness Dilemma in sharing Nile waters: an international perspective."
DAFNE project team submits report on Zambezi and Omo-Turkana river basins
The University of Aberdeen DAFNE team, led by Professor Zeray Yihdego and supported by Julie Gibson, submitted a report on the legal and policy frameworks within the Zambezi and Omo-Turkana river basins in December 2018.
David Lessels - a Tribute
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2019
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019