Prize for best coursework essay
Judith Sutherland, Langstane Housing Association's Director of Housing and Social Justice, presents 4th year LLB student Sam Read-Norrie, with a prize in recognition of his A1 summative Scottish Law of Leases essay. The essay was on the development of housing law and policy from 1980 onward with particular reference to the Housing...
Dr Jonathan Fitchen was cited by Advocate General Jääskinen before the Court of Justice
Dr Jonathan Fitchen’s article entitled ‘The Applicable Law in Cross-Border Competition Law Actions and Article 6(3) of Regulation No 864/2007’ in Cross-Border EU Competition Law Actions (D Mihail, F Becker and P. Beaumont eds, Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2013) was cited by Advocate General Jääskinen in Case C-352/13 Cartel Damage Claims (CDC) Hydrogen...
Aberdeen Student Law Review Launch Ceremony
The official launch ceremony of the Aberdeen Student Law Review Vol 6 (November 2015 issue) was held on Monday 14 December at the Sir Duncan Rice Library. The launch was an opportunity to recognise the meticulous work of everyone who assisted in shaping this Volume and to celebrate the contribution...
Business Environment & Ethics Investment Game
DPLP student, Nikola Tait, was the winner of the Business Environment & Ethics Investment Game – she made a profit of £20,967 made in trading £100,000 initial investment over a period of 9 weeks. The game is supported and sponsored by Alastair Lindsay, Managing Partner, Gilson Gray LLP and Nikola...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021