AHRC Scholarships for PhD Funding
We are pleased to announce the availability of AHRC Scholarships to allow outstanding candidates to apply for PhD funding in Law for 2017-18 entry. This call is open to UK and EU applicants with established UK residency (full awards) and EU applicants without UK residency (fees only). More details and how...
Legal Research Society hosts first joint postgraduate conference with RGU
The University of Aberdeen’s Legal Research Society recently hosted the first joint postgraduate conference with Robert Gordon University (RGU) at the Sir Duncan Rice Library. The event was opened by the Head of the University’s Law School, Anne-Michelle Slater, while Dr Roy Partain, Director of Postgraduate Research, delivered the keynote speech. Around...
School of Law alumni named as one of Nigeria's rising stars on the legal profession
Adaku Ufere was recently named one of Nigeria’s rising stars in the legal profession at the inaugural “Nigerian Rising Stars ceremony, hosted by ESQ Nigerian Legal Awards. The annual event celebrates the professional contribution of lawyers to the growth of Nigeria’s economy. Find out more at: http://ow.ly/i6fc3060yTo Adaku Ufere, recently...
Dr Taylor published in the Press and Journal
Our Dr Robert Taylor was recently published in the Press Journal discussing "What next after Brexit High Court ruling?". https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/politics-opinion/1074375/op-ed-what-next-after-brexit-high-court-ruling/
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023