University hosts important law event
Scottish University Law Clinic Network 2015 Conference
Special Session at the Edinburgh World Water Congress
The Special Session SS27 on the Nile to take place as part of the Edinburgh Word Water Congress is coordinated by Aberdeen Law School.
The Legal Research Society Common Room officially opens 27th May
It was agreed between the students and the School that an office (Taylor EG13) in Taylor E building could be converted into a social space for the Legal Research Society (LRS) to meet. The School then worked with Estates to have a sink and some units fitted and also arranged for...
Law School student set for Stateside adventure
22 -year-old Kerry Logan, who is studying for a degree in Law and French Law at the University of Aberdeen, will spend this summer in Washington DC after being selected to take part in the Washington-Ireland Program for Service and Leadership (WIP). The six-month programme of personal and professional development brings...
Outstanding students recognised with Quincentenary Prize
Buba Bojang, a PhD student in the School of Law, is among four students to receive the 2015 Quincentenary Prize from the University of Aberdeen.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023