Scholarship Opportunities - Postgraduate
We have a range of scholarships available with a deadline of the 30th of June. Please note that the first two are only for students from the United Kingdom. Click on the links below for details on how to apply. The Robert and Elizabeth Mitchel Law Scholarship There is one Robert and...
Participation in two land reform events in May
Professor Roderick Paisley and Malcolm Combe are participating in two land reform events in May. Roderick and Malcolm are both speaking at “Land Reform in Scotland: A US-UK Round Table” event at the University of Glasgow on the 16th of May. This workshop brings together legal academics from the US and...
Dr Tina Hunter review into draft regulations
The Northern Territory Government engaged international expert Dr Tina Hunter to provide an independent assessment of the draft Petroleum (Environment) Regulations. The department will consider the Recommendations from this report along with public comments from the community consultation. More information and the report can be found here.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021