Students from the School of Law argue in favour of tougher penalties for animal abuse.
Having responded to an earlier public consultation, Mike Radford and three Honours students, Anna Connelly, Savannah Coull and Molly O'Donoghue attended a meeting of the Scottish Parliament's Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform Committee at Holyrood earlier this week as part of the Committee's Stage 1 consideration of the Animals...
New research publication from Dr Constantinos Yiallourides and Prof Roy A Partain
"Offshore Methane Hydrates in Japan: Prospects, Challenges and the Law"
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2022
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2022
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2022
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2022
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2022
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2022