Energy Law at Aberdeen ranked in the top 10 globally
The School of Law is pleased to announce that it has been ranked in the top 10 globally for Energy Law by LLM Guide.
Professor Paterson and Dr Yiallourides present at workshop on oil and gas maritime boundaries
In conjunction with the Beirut Bar Association and the American University of Technology - LL.M. Support Program Team the Law School's Centre for Energy Law experts have delivered a second CPD short course for energy professionals in Lebanon.
DPLP - Information Event
The University of Aberdeen is hosting an information event for anyone who is interested in studying the Diploma in Professional Legal Practice in 2019/20.
Early Researcher Opportunities available for Political Concept Research.
The University of Aberdeen, in collaboration with the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie programme, is delighted to offer six Early Stage Researcher (PhD) positions.
Vice Dean of the Faculty of Advocates joins Law School as Honorary lecturer
The School of Law is delighted that Angela Grahame QC, FCIArb is joining teaching staff as an Honorary Lecturer on a number of on campus and online programmes.
Dr Titi Adebola in print again
The Law School's Dr Adebola's article on Access and Benefit Sharing, Farmers' Rights, Plant Breeders and the African Model Law was published in the February Edition of the Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2023
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2023
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023