LLM Course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
The Law School is pleased to announce that its LLM International Commercial Law with Professional Arbitration Skills (ICL-PAS) has been accredited by the prestigious Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). The School is now a Recognised Course Provider (RCP). This means that students who pass the ICL-PAS LLM programme, plus an...
International Student Energy Summit 2015 in Indonesia
Tamas Hampel, a postgraduate student of energy and environmental law, represented the University of Aberdeen at the International Student Energy Summit (ISES) 2015 in Indonesia, Bali, which in turn was hosted by the Bandung Institute of Technology. This international summit occurs every two years at academic institutions around the world....
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021