The Centre for Private International Law secures funding from the AHRC for new project
The Centre for Private International Law celebrates the mark of a new project after successfully securing funding from the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC). The research project ‘Where do we go from here? The development of private international law in the UK and the post Brexit environment’ will involve...
New Book: 'The ScotWays Guide to the Law of Access to Land in Scotland' by Malcolm Combe
The Law School’s Malcolm Combe has written a new book entitled: The ScotWays Guide to the Law of Access to Land in Scotland. Land law generally and access to land specifically has long been a research interest of Malcolm, meaning he was delighted to be approached by ScotWays (the Scottish Rights...
Professor Tina Soliman Hunter co-authors new book.
In conjunction with Dr Madeline Taylor, Professor Soliman Hunter has co-authored a new publication ' Agricultural Land Use and Natural Gas Extraction Conflicts:A Global Socio-Legal Perspective'.
Dr Constantinos Yiallourides presents paper at 10th South China Sea Conference
Dr Yiallourides recently presented his paper 'Force and coercion in the South China Sea: Why does it matter in international law' to audience of academics from around the world. The focus of the 10th South China Sea Conference was 'co-operation for regional security and development.'
Law School Winter Graduations
The School of Law Graduations took place on Thursday 22nd November for LLM and PhD students, with alumnus the Right Honourable Lord Darling of Roulanish being awarded a Doctor of Laws (LLD).
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2021
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2021
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021