The Centre for Private International Law secures funding from the AHRC for new project
New Book: 'The ScotWays Guide to the Law of Access to Land in Scotland' by Malcolm Combe
Professor Tina Soliman Hunter co-authors new book.
In conjunction with Dr Madeline Taylor, Professor Soliman Hunter has co-authored a new publication ' Agricultural Land Use and Natural Gas Extraction Conflicts:A Global Socio-Legal Perspective'.
Dr Constantinos Yiallourides presents paper at 10th South China Sea Conference
Dr Yiallourides recently presented his paper 'Force and coercion in the South China Sea: Why does it matter in international law' to audience of academics from around the world. The focus of the 10th South China Sea Conference was 'co-operation for regional security and development.'
Law School Winter Graduations
The School of Law Graduations took place on Thursday 22nd November for LLM and PhD students, with alumnus the Right Honourable Lord Darling of Roulanish being awarded a Doctor of Laws (LLD).
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2019
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2019
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2019
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2019
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2019
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2019