Professor Tina Hunter delivers seminar at Colombian Fracking Workshop
Professor Tina Hunter recently presented a paper about 'Fracking: Perspectives from Europe and Australia' at a workshop on International Perspectives on Fracking.The workshop was held in Bogota, Colombia, and was hosted by the International Law Association Colombia, and Holland and Knight Colombia. Whilst in Bogota Professor Hunter has also met with...
8th Edition of ASLR Published and Stronachs-Dentons prize for winning article announced
Volume 8 of the Aberdeen Student Law Review was officially launched on Tuesday 20th March. The Stronachs-Dentons prize for best published article was also awarded to Rachael Bain at the event.
National Negotiation Competition
The Scottish final of the National Negotiation Competition is being held at Glasgow University on Tuesday 20 March. The team representing Aberdeen are Diploma students Kirsty Paterson-Hunter and Debbie Grant. They were coached by Dr Susan Stokeld and Adam Davies (DPLP Tutor). The winners will go on to represent Scotland in...
Inaugural Lecture of Professor Abbe E.L. Brown
Professor Abbe Brown delivered her inaugural professorial lecture "Saving the world and delivering equality? Law, innovation and power" on March 9th 2018.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2023
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2023
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023