News in December 2022
Aberdeen University Legal Scholars Call for Introduction of Scottish Anti-SLAPP Law
The Anti-SLAPP Research Hub at the University of Aberdeen’s School of Law has written to the Scottish Parliament’s Petitions Committee to support a call for the introduction of anti-SLAPP legislation in Scotland. Unlike litigation to enforce legitimate rights, SLAPPs (Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation) are abusive lawsuits in which the...
Northern Ireland has no voice in managing its energy supply post-Brexit, new research shows
The UK's exit from the EU has plunged Ireland's all-island energy market into a democratic deficit with decisions on Northern Ireland's energy supply no longer in the hands of its citizens and government, new research has shown.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023