Aberdeen Diploma students take bronze at the International Client Counselling competition
Two Aberdeen University Diploma students placed third at the three-day Brown Mosten International Client Consultation Competition (ICCC) competition. They were runners up to Northern Ireland (2nd) and Ireland (1st). The Brown Mosten Competition is an annual event and this year it saw twenty different countries participate in the final over the...
Aberdeen law students to put their client counselling skills to the test
Two students from the University of Aberdeen Law School will represent Scotland at a prestigious Client Counselling competition this week.
Professor Tina Hunter in Croatia
Building on a relationship established in November 2016 with the University of Zagreb, Professor Hunter was invited to present and chair a panel session at the second energy conference at the University of Zagreb on Friday 31 March. The topic of Professor Hunter's presentation was 'the regulation of FLNG for...
James Carnegie Scholarship
Applications are now open for the James Carnegie Scholarship. You will find further details attached and on the Funding Database. The closing date is 31 May 2017. The scholarship is open to full time students commencing their postgraduate degree course in September 2017. The successful applicant will receive £2,000 per annum for...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021