Alumni tour of the Supreme Courts and Advocates library
50 alumni in Edinburgh were treated to a behind the scenes tour of the Supreme Courts and Advocates library in Edinburgh last week. This fully subscribed event was hosted by Lady Dorrian and Professor Jeremy Kilburn. It was wonderful to see such a mix of graduates (class of 2015 to...
Jakarta energy law conference hailed a success
A one-day conference focusing on the legal and regulatory challenges facing Indonesia's oil and gas sector has been hailed a success.
Rt. Hon Lady Dorrian appointed Lord Justice Clerk
A University of Aberdeen Law School graduate has been appointed to one of the highest legal offices in Scotland. The Rt. Hon Lady Dorrian has been appointed Lord Justice Clerk by Her Majesty the Queen, becoming the first woman to hold the position. Lady Dorrian graduated from the University of Aberdeen in...
The Aberdeen University Team Distinguished Itself in the "ELSA WTO Moot Court Competition"
The team from Aberdeen University, comprised of Law School students: Diana Passinke, Joanna Mikucka and Penyo Ivanov and the coach Agnieszka Gronwald, distinguished itself in the prestigious “ELSA WTO Moot Court Competition” European round, which took place in Brno, Czech Republic between 6th and 10th of April. The team won...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023