Law School Graduations 2019
The School of Law Graduations took place on Tuesday 18th of June for LLM, PhD, LLB, LLB with Honours, MA legal Studies and DPLP graduands. Congratulations to all our graduates on receiving their degrees and diplomas. The day's events commenced with the Law Ceremony at 11am in the new marquee, followed...
New book by Dr Constantinos Yiallourides
In this first edition, Dr Yiallourides has attempted to offer an informative primer to a technical and highly controversial legal issue - disputed maritime boundaries and disputed resources - believing that if you take away the 'mystery' you can take away a great deal of the controversy. Focusing on two long-standing...
Dr Shapovalova presents paper at the TRAMEREN conference in Copenhagen
Last week, Dr Daria Shapovalova presented a paper at the TRAMEREN conference on Arctic Environmental and Climate Change Governance at the University of Copenhagen. The TRAMEREN is the Transatlantic Maritime Emissions Research Network - international research consortium established between Copenhagen School of Law, the Center for International Law Conflict and Crisis...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023