Lord Advocate Visits the School of Law
The Lord Advocate, Frank Mulholland, a graduate and Honorary graduate of the University of Aberdeen visited the University on Monday 24th February. He met with student members of Casus Omissus, the Aberdeen Law Project, and international postgraduate research students.
DPLP 2014-2015 Information Session
4th March 2014 11.00 – 1.00 KCG7 There will be an information session on Tuesday 4th March 11.00am -1.00pm in King's College KCG7. The session will include a short presentation by the Law Society of Scotland and Dr Susan Stokeld, Director of the DPLP. There will also be an opportunity to ask...
LLB with French Law Award
The UK Franco-British Lawyers Society gave an award to the Law School's LLB with French Law, for promoting Franco-British legal, linguistic and cultural understanding. The award consists of a prize of £500 (or two prizes of £250) each year for three consecutive years given to the most outstanding student (or...
Diploma Client Counselling Competition - Winners
The final of the Diploma Client Counselling Competition was held on Wednesday 5th February. Eight DPLP students competed in teams of two before Judges Craig Pike, DPLP Private Client Tutor and associate at Ledingham Chalmers and David Morrison, DPLP Conveyancing Tutor and partner at Campbell Connon. The winning team was Carry...
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2020
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020