Dr Alisdair MacPherson's book on floating charges published
The Floating Charge, a monograph by our Dr Alisdair MacPherson, has now been published in the Studies in Scots Law series. The book focuses on aspects of the floating charge security interest in Scots law and will be of interest to students, academic lawyers and practitioners. Congratulations to Alisdair on his new...
Dr Daria Shapovalova has a new publication the Energy Policy journal
Our Daria Shapovalova has co-authored a new paper on the effects of Western sanctions on Russian Arctic petroleum production. Following the conflict in Ukraine, the European Union and the United States adopted sanctions limiting the cooperation between Russian and western companies for Arctic offshore petroleum development. The paper analyses the...
Improving standards of expert witness evidence in Scotland
The first Scottish university-certificated training programme for expert witnesses is to be launched by Bond Solon and the University of Aberdeen.
Dr Burcu Yüksel Ripley wrote a blog on Covid-19 and illegal wildlife trade
Dr Burcu Yüksel Ripley, who is a NERC Constructing a Digital Environment (CDE) Fellow of the Digital Environment Expert Network, wrote a blog post on Covid-19 and illegal wildlife trade for the NERC CDE Programme blog. The blog post is aiming to shed light on what the options are for technological...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023